TEST FOR ENGLISH MAJORS (2003)
TIME LIMIT: 140 MIN.
PART Ⅰ WRITING [45 MIN]
SECTION A COMPOSITION [35MIN]
People inmodern society live under a lot of pressure, from education, career, or family.So it is important for them to keep a good mood under whatever circumstances.
Write onANSWER SHEET ONE a composition of about 150 words on the following topic:
THE IMPORTANCE OF KEEPING A GOOD MOOD
You are towrite in three parts.
In the firstpart, state specifically what your view is.
In thesecond part, support your view with one or two reasons.
In the lastpart, bring what you have written to a natural conclusion or a summary.
Marks willbe awarded for content, organization, grammar and appropriacy. Failure tofollow the instructions may result in a loss of marks.
The Importance of Keeping a Good Mood
Nowadays, peoplein modern society live under a lot of pressure①, from education, career,or family. We are easy to complain the school for charging too much, the familymembers for the heavy burdens, and the society for the fierce competitions②. I believe it isessential to maintain a positive attitude towards③ life. It is important tokeep a good mood under whatever circumstances.
Facing thegreat pressure, people tend to confine themselves to④ their small rooms andwork hard. This will undermine their health⑤, and they fail to communicate with hisco-workers and spend time with their family members. Instead, we should keep agood mood—we should keep communication with our co-workers and family members,and we should spare time to do some sports as well, like basketball, footballor going to the cinema. We can work at a high efficiency after gettingrefreshed. On the other hand, failure is inevitable in our study and work. Thefeeling of frustration will do us no good. What will really do us good is todraw a lesson from⑥ the failure. We should keep a good mood and never give up. Justremember, “Failure is the mother of success.”
In a word,keeping a good mood is very important, especially for the modern men, so weshould learn to relax during our fast-pace modern life.
①undera lot of pressure 承受巨大压力
③maintaina positive attitude toward 保持积极的态度
⑤undermineone’s health 破坏某人的健康
⑥draw alesson from... 从……中吸取教训
SECTION BNOTE-WRITING [10 MIN]
Write onANSWER SHEET ONE a note of about 50-60 words based on the following situation:
Your friendClare has invited you to her house-warming party this weekend. However, youwill be away then. Write her a note politely declining her invitation and expressingyour best wishes to her.
Marks will beawarded for content, organization, grammar and appropriacy.
PART Ⅱ DICTATION [15 MIN]
Listen to thefollowing passage. Altogether the passage will be read to you four times:During the first reading, which will be read at normal speed, listen and try tounderstand the meaning. For the second and third readings, the passage will beread sentence by sentence, or phrase by phrase, with intervals of 15 seconds.The last reading will be read at normal speed again and during this time youshould check your work. You will then be given 2 minutes to check through yourwork once more.
Please write the whole passage on ANSWER SHEET TWO.
①Every year, millions of salmonswim from the ocean into the mouths of rivers and then steadily up the rivers. ②Passing through waters, aroundrocks and waterfalls, the fish finally reach their original streams or lakes. ③They dig out nests inthe riverbed and lay their eggs. ④Then, exhausted by their journey, the parentsalmon die. ⑤They have finished the task that nature has given them. ⑥Months, or yearslater, the young fish start their trip to the ocean. ⑦They live in the salt waterfrom two to seven years until they too are ready to swim back to reproduce. ⑧Their life cyclehelps man provide himself with a basic food fish. ⑨When the adult salmon gather atthe river mouths for the annual trip up the rivers, they are in the bestpossible condition, and nearly every harbor has its salmon fishing fleet readyto catch thousands for markets.
（1）句①中，由“every year”可以判断，句子的时态是一般现在时，主语是“millionsof salmon”，谓语动词应该用复数形式。
（3）句④中，“exhausted by their journey”在句中充当原因状语，由于“exhaust”与“parent salmon”是动宾关系，故用“exhausted”的形式，注意与“exhausting”区分。
（4）句⑦中，注意区分too和to。“until they too...”中的“too”表示“也”，而“to swim”中的“to”是不定式的构成成分，无意义。
PART Ⅲ LISTENINGCOMPREHENSION [20 MIN]
In Sections A, Band C you will hear everything ONCE ONLY. Listen carefully and then answer thequestions that follow. Mark the correct answer to each question on your answersheet.
In thissection you will hear seven statements. At the end of each statement you willbe given 10 seconds to answer the question.
1. Which is NOT true about the listener?
A. He workshard.
B. He drinks alot.
C. He smokes alot.
D. He ishealthy.
【解析】考点：细节题。录音中提到“Don’t work too hard, and do watch your drinking and smoking”，由此可知听者工作辛苦，既抽烟又喝酒，听着健不健康文中未提及，因此选D。
【录音原文】You must relax. Don’t work too hard. And do watch yourdrinking and smoking.
2. How did the speaker feel when he heardthe news?
A. He wassatisfied.
B. He wasannoyed.
C. He wasastonished.
D. He wasrelieved.
【解析】考点：细节题。根据录音中“We hadn’t quite expected...”和“We were taken aback”我们很吃惊，可知答案选C项。
【录音原文】We hadn’t quiteexpected the committee to agree to rebuild the hospital, so we were taken abackwhen we got to know that it had finally agreed.
3. When does the next coach leave?
A. At 9:10.
B. At 9:15.
C. At 9:20.
D. At 9:05.
【解析】考点：计算题。录音提到“It’s 9:15 now”和“you have to wait for 5minutes”现在9：15，下一班车等5分钟。所以下一班长途汽车离站时间是9：20。
【录音原文】The coach leaves the station every 20 minutes. It’s 9:15now, and you have to wait for five minutes for the next one.
4. The speaker thinks that Jane might have _____.
A. a bettermarriage
B. a bettercareer
C. a bettereducation
D. a betterfamily life
【解析】考点：推断题。录音提到“but not washed-up”，washed up意为“不再有希望的，没有发展前途的”，另外文中还提到“No one knows what she might be doing now...”没人知道她现在在干什么，由此可知讲话者谈论Jane的事业还是有希望的。故答案为B项。
【录音原文】Perhaps Jane shouldn’t have got married in the first place.No one knows what she might have been doing now, but not washing up. That’s forsure!
5. What does the statement mean?
A. I am toohappy to be helpful in any way.
B. I am willingbut unable to help you.
C. I shall bevery glad to offer my help.
D. I promise tothink about how to help you.
【解析】考点：语义题。由录音中“I’m only too pleased to help you”可知我很乐意帮助你，因此选C项。
【录音原文】I happen to be working on a similar project at the moment.I am only too pleased to help you.
6. What does the statement imply?
A. The man waswearing clean clothes.
B. The man waswearing improper clothes.
C. The man waswearing fanciful clothes.
D. The man waswearing dirty clothes.
【解析】考点：推断题。根据“with patched jackets and faded jeans that average people would savefor mowing the lawn in his garden”穿着打着补丁的夹克和褪色的牛仔裤，而这些人们只会在割草坪的时候才会穿，可推知那人的穿着不合适，故答案为B项。
【录音原文】The man arrived for the ceremony with patched jackets andfaded jeans that the average person would save for mowing the lawn in hisgarden at the weekend.
7. What does the speaker mean?
A. I believe Ican find you in other places as well.
B. I had no ideathat I could find you here.
C. I believethat I can only find you in this place.
D. This is notthe place for me to meet you.
【解析】考点：语义题。录音中提到“This is the last place in the world I would expect to find you.”我最不可能想到会在这儿找到你，因此选B项。
【录音原文】Mark! Here you are! This is the last place in the world Iwould have expected to find you.
In thissection, you will hear ten short conversations between two speakers. At the endof each conversation you will be given 10 seconds to answer the question.
8. What is the probable relationshipbetween the two speakers?
A. Salesman andcustomer.
B. Doctor andnurse.
C. Doctor andpatient.
D. Patient andpatient.
【解析】考点：推断题。女士抱怨“My right leg went stiff.”右腿僵硬，男士说“I’mafraid it’s probably a side effect from the drugs I putyou on.”可能是我给你开的药的副作用。可见说话者是医生与病人的关系。
W: I couldn’tstand this morning. My right leg went stiff.
M: I’m afraidit’s probably a side-effect from the drugs I put you on.
9. What does the man think of his writing?
A. Writing willnot be easy.
B. Writing willbe less difficult.
C. Writing hasbeen boring.
D. Writing hasbeen enjoyable.
【解析】考点：细节题。男士说“I think the rest of itwould be difficult to write”，即余下的部分不好写，所以选A项。
W: How did your writing go thismorning? Is the book coming along alright?
M: I’m not sure. I think the rest ofit will be difficult to write.
10. What can we learn from the conversation?
A. Cold is akind of serious illness.
B. Cold will goaway quickly.
C. You shouldgo to see a doctor.
D. You needn’tdo anything about it.
【解析】考点：细节题。“Cold is not serious enough for a visit a doctor”感冒不那么严重，不需要去看医生。因此选D项。
W: How did yourwriting go this morning? Is the book coming along alright?
M: I’m not sure.I think the rest of it will be difficult to write.
11. What did the man assume previously?
A. She would goto the bookstore.
B. She wouldnot go to the bookstore.
C. She would goto the bookstore later.
D. She would goto another bookstore.
【解析】考点：细节题。男士说“so you did go to that bookstore”你确实去了书店，did加强语气表示惊讶，由此可推测男士以前认为女士不会去书店。所以答案为B项。
W: Is thereanything you can do to make the cold go away more quickly?
M: No,there isn’t. And a cold isn’t really serious enough for a visit to a doctor.
12. What do we know about the flight?
A. There willbe a short delay.
B. There willbe a long delay.
C. The flighthas been canceled.
D. Thecondition is still uncertain.
【解析】考点：细节题。录音中提到“so the plane will leave a little later thisafternoon”，因此航班将有短期延误，故选A项。
M: Excuse me.Has there been an emergency?
W: Oh, no sir.There’s just a storm, so the plane will leave a little later this afternoon.
13. What does the man say about Linda?
A. She isforgetful.
B. She isconsiderate.
C. She isforgiving.
D. She iscareless.
【解析】考点：细节题。根据男士所说“The great thing about Linda is that she doesn’thold any grudges”莉迪亚最大的优点就是不记仇，“By tomorrow she’ll have forgotten all about it.”第二天就把这事忘到九霄云外了，由此可知Linda是宽容的（forgiving）。Forgetful健忘的；considerate体贴的，关心的；careless粗心的。
W: I wish Ihadn’t hurt Linda’s feeling like that yesterday. You know I never meant to.
M: The greatthing about Linda is that she doesn’t hold any grudges. By tomorrow she’ll haveforgotten all about it.
14. What does the woman mean?
A. She doesn’tbelieve he can do it.
B. She agreeswith the man.
C. She expectsto see him soon.
D. She will goto the library.
【解析】考点：推断题。男士说“Now I have to work very hard next semester tokeep my scholarship.”下学期他要用心读书，女士的回答是“I’ll see you in the library then”，可知女士同意男士的观点。
M: Mygrades are not bad, but not good enough. I know I didn’t study at all thissemester. Now I have to work very hard next semester to keep my scholarship.
W: I’ll see youin the library, then.
15. What does the man think of the woman’schoice of clothing?
A. He thinksher choice is good.
B. He thinksher choice is terrible.
C. He doesn’tlike the colour.
D. He doesn’tlike the style.
【解析】考点：细节题。男士说“it looks terrific on you”，他认为女士的穿蓝色夹克很漂亮。因此答案选A项。
W: I’ll wearthis blue jacket for the evening. I like the color on me, don’t you think?
M: I think itlooks terrific on you-really!
16. Sam refused to take the job because _____.
A. the workinghours were unsuitable
B. the job wasnot well paid
C. he had to doa lot of traveling
D. the job wasquite difficult
【解析】考点：细节题。录音中提到“but had he accepted it, he wouldn’t have been able to make ends meet”如果他接受了那份工作，他就不能做到量入为出了，可见那份工作的薪水不够高，所以选B项。
W: Do you knowthat Sam turned down that job offer by a travel agency?
M: Yeah.The hours were convenient, but had he accepted it, he wouldn’t have been ableto make ends meet.
17. The man sounds _____.
W: At the rateit is being used, the printer is not going to make it through the rest of theyear.
M: The year? Itis supposed to be good for four!
SECTION C NEWSBROADCAST
Questions 18and 19 are based on the following news. At the end of the news item, you willbe given 20 seconds to answer the questions.
Now listento the news.
18. The UN resolutionis about international efforts in tightening control on _____.
A. terrorism activities
C. weapons forterrorists
D. funding for terrorism
19. What does the UN resolution specificallyrequire states to do?
A. To establisha financial network.
B. To revisetheir banking laws.
C. To increasetheir police force.
D. To curbregional terror activities.
18. D 考点：细节题。新闻中提到“...providing funds for terror activities...”联合国的一项决议案要求各国改变银行法律以监控全球恐怖主义资助者的网络，采取的措施包括冻结相关银行账户，因此D项正确。
19. B 考点：细节题。新闻中讲到“And it requires states to change its banking laws.”要求州政府改变它的银行法规，因此B项正确。
The U.N resolution calls for greater internationalintelligence and law enforcement cooperation. And it requires states to changetheir banking laws in order to police the global network of terrorismsfinanciers. It makes providing funds for terror activities a criminal offenceand would freeze bank accounts of those who sponsor terrorism.
Questions 20and 21 are based on the following news. At the end of the news item, you willbe given 20 seconds to answer the questions.
Now listento the news.
20. Altogether how many people were injuredduring the violence?
21. How long has theviolence lasted?
A. For one day.
B. For twodays.
C. For thewhole summer.
D. For one year.
20. D 考点：细节题。新闻提到“...a woman was shot in the leg, 13 police officers were injuredduring the violence”在北爱尔兰连续的两起暴力事件中有1名女士和13名警察受伤，因此一共有14人在这次暴力中受伤。
21. B 考点：细节题。录音中提到“duringa second successive night of violence”连续第二个暴力之夜，因此选B项。
A police spokesman said the devices were made safe byexplosive experts in the Ardorn district, where a woman was shot in the leg and13 police officers were injured during a second successive night of violence.Northern Ireland’s police chief had earlier called on community leaders to worktogether to end the violence. The violence has erupted sporadically throughouta summer of Sectarian tension in northern Belfast.
Question 22is based on the following news. At the end of the news item, you will be given10 seconds to answer the question.
Now listen tothe news.
22. After the terroristattacks in the United States, insurance rates soared as much as _____.
22. D 考点：计算题。录音中提到“...rates had soared as much as ten fold”各航空公司的保险费率成十倍剧增，可知保险费用幅度上涨了10倍。所以答案为D项。
Airlines are being hit with huge increases to ensure theirplanes after the terrorist attacks in the United States. Goshork InsuranceHoldings, which ensures aircraft around the world, said rates had soared asmuch as 10 fold since the September 11th terror attacks. Airlines around theworld have cut services and dismissed staff as their business has plunged inthe wake of the crisis. They are also struggling with increased security costs.
Questions 23and 24 are based on the following news. At the end of the news item, you willbe given 20 seconds to answer the questions.
Now listen tothe news.
23. Eight foreign aidworkers were arrested in Afghanistan because of their _____ activities.
24. Which of thefollowing is NOT mentioned as one of the penalties?
C. A jail term.
D. Death sentence.
23. C 考点：细节题。录音中提到8名外国援助人员“accused of preaching Christianity”被指控传播宗教思想，因此他们的被捕与宗教有关，故选C项。
24. A 考点：细节题。新闻最后提到“The penalty for these captured aid workers could range fromexpulsion to a jail term, and death sentence”被抓的八名外援工人能面临的刑罚可能是驱逐出境、入狱或死刑。只有罚款未提及，因此选A项。
A Pakistani lawyer said the resumption of the trial ofeight foreign aid workers accused of preaching Christianity in Afghanistan hasbeen put off until Sunday. He had met earlier Saturday with the aid workers, 2Americans, 2 Australians, and 4 Germans. They insist they were in Afghanistanto help the poor, not to convert them. The penalty for these captured aidworkers could range from expulsion to a jail term and death sentence.
Question 25is based on the following news. At the end of the news item, you will be given10 seconds to answer the question.
Now listen tothe news.
25. According to the report, how manypeople are HIV-positive?
A. 22 million.
B. 36 million.
C. 25 million.
D. 58 million.
25. B 考点：细节题。本新闻主要介绍全世界艾滋病状况的严峻性。“The UN estimated HIV positive population at 36million”联合国统计艾滋病HIV阳性患者达到36,000,000人，因此选B项。
On the 20th anniversary of the first official report onAIDS, the head of the United Nations AIDS program warns that the deadly diseasemay only be at its early stages in many parts of the world. Dr. Piu said thedisease has already reached staggering proportions since first being identifiedin 1981. 58 million people worldwide have contracted the HIV virus, whichcauses AIDS, while 22 million have died from related illnesses. The UNestimates the world’s HIV positive population at 36 million, including 25 millionin sub-Saharan Africa. International officials warn the disease will havedisastrous political, social, and economic consequences in many developingcountries.
PART Ⅳ CLOZE [15MIN]
Decide whichof the choices given below would best complete the passage if inserted in thecorresponding blanks. Mark the best choice for each blank on your answer sheet.
DuringMcDonald’s early years French fries were made from scratch every day. RussetBurbank potatoes were (26) _____, cut into shoestrings, and fried in itskitchens. (27) _____ the chain expanded nationwide, in the mid-1960s, it soughtto cut labor costs, reduce the number of suppliers, and (28) _____ that itsfries tasted the same at every restaurant. McDonald’s began (29) _____ tofrozen French fries in 1966—and few customers noticed the difference. (30) _____,the change had a profound effect on the nation’s agriculture and diet. Afamiliar food had been transformed into a highly processed industrial (31) _____.McDonald’s fries now come from huge manufacturing plants (32) _____ can processtwo million pounds of potatoes a day. The expansion (33) _____ McDonald’s andthe popularity of its low-cost, mass-produced fries changed the way Americanseat. The taste of McDonald’s French fries played a crucial role in the chain’ssuccess—fries are much more profitable than hamburgers—and was (34) _____praised by customers, competitors, and even food critics. Their (35) _____taste does not stem from the kind of potatoes that McDonald’s (36) _____, thetechnology that processes them, or the restaurant equipment that fries them:other chains use Russet Burbank, buy their French fries from the (37) _____large processing companies, and have similar (38) _____ in their restaurantkitchens. The taste of a French fry is (39) _____ determined by the cookingoil. For decades McDonald’s cooked its French fries in a mixture of about 7 percent cottonseed oil and 93 per cent beef fat. The mixture gave the fries theirunique (40) _____.
26. A. scaled
27. A. As
B. Due to
C. Owing to
28. A. ensue
29. A. switching
30. A. Still
31. A. brand
32. A. this
33. A. into
34. A. long
35. A. distinctive
36. A. possesses
37. A. exact
38. A. woks
39. A. adequately
40. A. flavour
26. C 考点：动词辨析。这里指：土豆应去皮，再切成条状煎炸。Peel除掉（水果等）皮；scale刮（鱼）鳞；strip脱衣；剥夺；slice将…切成薄片；所以应用动词peel。
27. A 考点：状语从句。此空后面是个完整的句子，as在这里作为关系连词引导后面的从句，表示“当……时候”，而B、C、D项后面只能接名词词组。due to，owing to表示“由于，因为”。
28. B 考点：动词辨析。此空后面跟一个that从句，四个选项中只有ensure后面可以接从句。ensure确保，保证。这里指麦当劳要确保每家饭店生产的炸土豆条的味道都一样。ensue因而发生，接着。enrich使……富有。enable使……能够。
29. A 考点：动词辨析。第一段第二句提到，一开始麦当劳是煎炸薯条，而此空后面提到麦当劳在1966年变成了冷冻薯条。可知，麦当劳的制作方式发生了转变。switch to转变成；divert to使转向，侧重指转移方向，或转变人们的注意力；modify修改；alter改动，强调事物本身大小、好坏的变化。
30. D 考点：逻辑关系。上一句提到，很少有人注意到麦当劳制作薯条方式的改变。此空后面却说这个改变对国家农业产生了很大的影响，可见，前后是一种转折关系。Nevertheless然而，表转折；still仍然；anyway无论如何；besides除……之外。
31. C 考点：名词辨析。这里是说人们很熟悉的食品被转变成一种经过高度加工的工业品牌。brand商标，商品的牌子；stuff东西；commodity商品，产品；produce产品。这里主要是考虑到前面用到“familiar”，选“brand”可以与“familiar”形成一种对比，突出McDonald的转变方式带来的影响。
32. B 考点：代词辨析。这句话的前半部分是个完整的句子，所以推断后面的句子是用来修饰“plants”的，而“plants”在从句中做主语，所以关系代词要用“that”。
33. D 考点：介词辨析。这里是说麦当劳店的扩张和低成本、高产量薯条的普及改变了美国人的饮食方式。of表示所属关系。
34. A 考点：形容词辨析。前一句说到麦当劳的薯条味道很好，连锁店获得了很大的成功，所以可推断其一定长期受到消费者、竞争者，甚至食品评论家的赞扬。所以答案为A项。
35. A 考点：形容词辨析。这里指麦当劳薯条有着与众不同的口味，distinctive有特色的，与众不同的；distinct清晰的，明白的；distinguished卓越的，著名的；distinguishable可区别的。
36. B 考点：动词辨析。这里指麦当劳薯条有着与众不同的口味，并不是源于McDonald所购买的土豆，以及加工土豆的技术。Possess拥有，占有；buy购买；acquire获得，取得；grow种植。故答案为B项。
37. C 考点：形容词辨析。这句是为了证明前一句提到的“麦当劳薯条有着与众不同的口味，并不是源于McDonald所购买的土豆，以及加工土豆的技术。”也就是说，正是因为其他店也从相同的公司购买土豆，也用相同的油煎锅来加工土豆，但做出来的薯条味道还是不一样。same同样的，相似；exact确切的；identical完全相同的，一模一样的，程度很强烈。alike相同的，只做表语，不修饰名词。
38. D 考点：名词辨析。Wok锅；pot罐，壶；boiler锅炉；fryer油煎锅。根据上下文，炸土豆条应用；油煎锅，所以答案为D项。
39. D 考点：副词辨析。这里指薯条的口味在很大程度上取决于烹饪用的油。largely在很大程度上；adequately足够地；massively巨大地；plentifully丰富地。
40. A 考点：名词辨析。这里指这种混合油使得薯条有着与众不同的口味。flavour口味，fragrance芳香，香气，smell气味；perfume香水。
PART Ⅴ GRAMMAR& VOCABULARY [15 MIN]
There aretwenty-five sentences in this section. Beneath each sentence there are fourwords or phrases marked A, B, C and D. Choose one word or phrase that bestcompletes the sentence. Mark your answers on your answer sheet.
41. Agriculture is the country’s chiefsource of wealth, wheat _____ by far the biggest cereal crop.
42. Jack _____ from home for two days now,and I am beginning to worry about his safety.
A. has beenmissing
B. has beenmissed
C. had beenmissing
D. was missed
【解析】考点：动词时态。句意：到目前为止，杰克已经两天没回家了，我开始担心他的安全。根据句中时间状语“for two days now”可知，谓语部分要用现在完成时，并且应该是主动语态，所以答案为A项。
43. Above the trees are the hills, _____magnificence the river faithfully reflects on the surface.
B. of whose
44. Who_____ was coming to see me in myoffice this afternoon?
A. you said
B. did you say
C. did you saythat
D. you did say
【解析】考点：插入语。句意：你说今天下午谁会到办公室找我？“did you say”是插入语。
45. —Does Alan like hamburgers?
—Yes. So much _____that he eats them almost every day.
【解析】考点：固定搭配。句意：——艾伦喜欢汉堡包吗？——喜欢，他甚至到了每天都吃的地步。so much so that为固定句型，意思是“到这样的程度以至于”。
46. Your ideas, _____, seem unusual to me.
A. like her
B. like hers
C. similar toher
D. similar toherself
【解析】考点：代词用法。句意：你的想法，和她的想法一样，对我来说不同寻常。只有名词性物主代词“hers”可指代“her ideas”，与“your ideas”相对应。
47. The opening ceremony is a greatoccasion. It is essential _____for that.
A. for us to beprepared
B. that we areprepared
C. of us to beprepared
D. our beingprepared
【解析】考点：虚拟语气。句意：开幕式是一件大事，我们必须为之做好准备。It is essential...有两种常用句型，即“It is essential for sb to do sth.”和“It is essential that＋虚拟语气(should)do”。“for us to be prepared”符合第一种句型，故选A项。
48. Time _____, the celebration will beheld as scheduled.
【解析】考点：独立主格。句意：如果时间允许，庆祝活动会如期举行。当从句的主语和主句的主语不一致时，从句的主语用独立主格结构。Time permitting相当于“If time is permitted”，所以答案为B项。
49. _____ I like economics, I likesociology much better.
A. As mush as
B. So much
C. How much
D. Much as
50. It is futile to discuss the matterfurther, because _____going to agree upon anything today.
A. neither younor I are
B. neither younor me is
C. neither younor I am
D. neither menor you are
51. They overcame all the difficulties and completed the project twomonths ahead of time, _____ is something we had not expected.
52. He is quite worn out from years of hardwork. He is not the man _____ he was twenty years ago.
53. She would have been more agreeable ifshe had changed a little bit, _____?
A. hadn’t she
B. hasn’t she
C. wouldn’t she
D. didn’t she
【解析】考点：反意疑问句。句意：如果她稍微改变一点会更可爱，不是吗？考查反意疑问句。句子的主干为“She would have been more agreeable”，所以附加疑问句应用“wouldn’t she”。
54. At three thousand feet, wide plains begin to appear, and thereis never a moment when some distant mountain is not _____.
A. on view
B. at a glance
C. on the scene
D. in sight
【解析】考点：固定搭配。句意：三千英尺高处是大片的草原，在那总能看见远处的高山。in sight看得见，视野之中。on view展览，上映。at a glance看一眼，马上。on the scene在场，到场。
55. The first two stages in the development of civilized man wereprobably the invention of weapons and the discovery of fire, although nobodyknows exactly when he acquired the use of the _____.
56. It will take us twenty minutes to getto the railway station, _____ traffic delays.
C. allowing for
【解析】考点：动词辨析。句意：把交通阻塞的时间考虑在内，我们将花二十分钟到达火车站。allow for顾及，考虑到。acknowledge承认，供认。afford提供，给予。account for解释，说明。
57. He will have to _____ his indecentbehavior one day.
A. answer to
B. answer for
C. answer back
D. answer about
【解析】考点：动词短语辨析。句意：他将为他的无礼行为承担后果。answer for对……负责，承担后果，符合题意。answer to适应，符合。answer back无礼回嘴，顶嘴。answer about不存在该搭配。
58. With _____ exceptions, the formerpresident does not appear in public now.
59. We have been hearing _____accounts ofyour work.
60. During the summer holiday season thereare no _____ rooms in this seaside hotel.
【解析】考点：形容词辨析。句意：在夏季度假期间，这个海边旅馆没有空房间。几个词均有“空的”意思：vacant指（地方等）空的，未被占用的，如vacant land“空地”；empty强调房间里无物体，如an empty house“空闲的房子”；blank指“表面上没有任何东西或表面是空白的”，如blank paper；deserted指“荒废的，（因被弃）无人住的”，如a deserted farm“荒废的农场”。
61. Drive straight ahead, and then you willsee a _____ to the Shanghai-Nanjing Expressway.
62. Whenever possible, Ian _____ how wellhe speaks Japanese.
A. shows up
B. shows around
C. shows off
D. shows out
【解析】考点：动词短语辨析。句意：只要有可能，Ian就会炫耀他的日语讲得有多好。show off炫耀，卖弄。show up出现。show around为某人作向导。show out不存在该搭配。
63. The tenant left nothing behind exceptsome _____ of paper, cloth, etc.
64. Shares on the stock market have _____as a result of a worldwide economic downturn.
65. I think you can take a(n) _____language course to improve your English.
PART Ⅵ READINGCOMPREHENSION [30 MIN]
SECTION A READINGCOMPREHENSION [25 MIN]
In thissection there are four passages followed by questions or unfinished statements,each with four suggested answers marked A, B, C and D. Choose the one that youthink is the best answer. Mark your answers on your answer sheet.
The way in whichpeople use social space reflects their social relationships and their ethnicidentity. Early immigrants to America from Europe brought with them acollective style of living, which they retained until late in the 18thcentury. Historical records document a group-oriented existence, in which oneroom was used for eating, entertaining guests, and sleeping. People ate soupsfrom a communal pot, shared drinking cups, and used a common pit toilet. Withthe development of ideas about individualism, people soon began to shift to theuse of individual cups and plates; the eating of meals that included meat,bread, and vegetables served on separate plates; and the use of privatetoilets. They began to build their houses with separate rooms to entertainguests-living rooms, separate bedrooms for sleeping, separate workareas-kitchen, laundry room, and separate bathrooms.
In Mexico, themeaning and organization of domestic space is strikingly different. Houses areorganized around a patio, or courtyard. Rooms open onto the patio, where allkinds of domestic activities take place. Individuals do not have separatebedrooms. Children often sleep with parents, and brothers or sisters share abed, emphasizing familial interdependence. Rooms in Mexican houses arelocations for multiple activities that, in contrast, are rigidly separated inthe United States.
66. Changes in living styles among earlyimmigrants were initially brought about by _____.
A. risingliving standards
B. new concepts
C. new customs
D. new designsof houses
67. Which of the following is NOT discussedin the passage?
A. Theirconcepts of domestic space.
B. Their socialrelationships.
C. Thefunctions of their rooms.
D. The layoutof their houses.
66. B 考点：细节题。根据第一段第五句“With the development of ideas about individualism, people soon...wherea began to shift to the use of...”可知，早期移民生活方式的变化是由新的观念引起的。所以答案为选项B。
67. D 考点：细节题。第二段第一句提到“In Mexico, the meaning and organization of domestic space isstrikingly different.”可见，提到了domestic space，排除A项。第一段第一句提到“The way in which people use social space reflects their socialrelationships and their ethnic identity”，排除B项。第一段最后一句“They began to build their houses...and separate bathrooms.”讲的是各个房间的用途，排除C项。综上，选项D当选。
①ethnic identity 民族身份认同
②immigrants n. 移民
③retain vt. 保留，保持
④entertain guests 招待客人
There aresuperstitions attached to numbers; even those ancient Greeks believed that allnumbers and their multiples had some mystical significance.
Those numbersbetween 1 and 13 were in particular to have a powerful influence over theaffairs of men. For example, it is commonly said that luck, good or bad, comesin threes; if an accident happens, two more of the same kind may be expectedsoon afterwards. The arrival of a letter will be followed by two others withina certain period.
Another beliefinvolving the number three has it that it is unlucky to light three cigarettesfrom the one match. If this happens, the bad luck that goes with the deed fallsupon the person whose cigarette was the last to be lit. The ill-omen linked tothe lighting of three things from one match or candle goes back to at least the17th century and probably earlier. It was believed that threecandles alight at the same time would be sure to bring bad luck; one, two, orfour, were permissible, but never just three.
Seven wasanother significant number, usually regarded as a bringer of good luck. Theancient astrologers believed that the universe was governed by seven planets;students of Shakespeare will recall that the life of man was divided into sevenages. Seven horseshoes nailed to a house will protect it from all evil.
Nine is usuallythought of as a lucky number because it is the product of three times three. Itwas much used by the Anglo Saxons in their charms for healing.
Another beliefwas that great changes occurred every 7th and 9th of aman’s life. Consequently, the age of 63(the product of nine and seven) wasthought to be a very perilous time for him. If he survived his 63rdyear he might hope to live to a ripe old age.
Thirteen, as wewell know, is regarded with great awe and fear. The common belief is that thisderives from the fact that there were 13 people at Christ’s Last Supper. Thisbeing the eve of his betrayal, it is not difficult to understand thesignificance given to the number by the early Christians.
In more moderntimes 13 is an especially unlucky number of a dinner party, for example. Hotelswill avoid numbering a floor the 13th; the progression is from 12 to 14, and noroom is given the number 13. Many home owners will use 12 1/2 instead of 13 astheir house number.
Yet oddlyenough, to be born on the 13th of the month is not regarded with any fear atall, which just shows how irrational we are in our superstitious beliefs.
68. According to the passage, which of the following groups ofnumbers will certainly bring good luck to people?
A. 3 and 7.
B. 3 and 9.
C. 7 and 9.
D. 3 and 13.
69. The ill luck associated with 13 issupposed to have its origin in _____.
70. What is the author’s attitude towardspeople’s superstitious beliefs?
A. He is mildlycritical.
B. He isstrongly critical.
C. He is infavor of them.
D. His attitudeis not clear.
68. C 考点：细节题。根据第五段第一句“Seven was another significant number, usually regarded as a bringerof good luck.”和第六段第一句“Nine is usually thought of as lucky number...”可知，7和9被认为是幸运数字，能带来好运。
69. B 考点：推断题。第九段讲到“The common belief is that this derives from the fact that there were13 people at Christ’s Last Supper”（普遍认为是起源于耶稣的最后的晚餐上13个人这个事实），可见13被视为不吉利的数字的说法与宗教有关。
70. A 考点：态度题。最后一段作者说“Yet oddly enough, to be born on the 13th…how irrational we are inour superstitious beliefs”（然而非常奇怪的是，在13日出生一点也不令人可怕，这恰恰显示出我们的迷信多么荒谬）。可见作者对迷信只是轻微地讽刺，并没有通篇进行强烈批评。所以答案为选项A。
①superstition n. 迷信
②mystical adj. 神秘的；神秘主义的
③ill-omen n. 坏兆头
④consequently adv. 结果，最终
Women’s mindswork differently from men’s. At least, that is what most men are convinced of.Psychologists view the subject either as a matter of frustration or a joke. Nowthe biologists have moved into this minefield, and some of them have found thatthere are real differences between the brains of men and women. But beingdifferent, they point out hurriedly, is not the same as being better or worse.
There is,however, a definite structural variation between the male and female brain. Thedifference is in a part of the brain that is used in the most complexintellectual processes-the link between the two halves of the brain.
The two halvesare linked by a trunk line of between 200 and 300 million nerves, the corpuscallosum. Scientists have found quite recently that the corpus callosum inwomen is always larger and probably richer in nerve fibres than it is in men.This is the first time that a structural difference has been found between thebrains of women and men and it must have some significance. The question is“What?”, and, if this difference exists, are there others? Research shows thatpresent-day women think differently and behave differently from men. Are someof these differences biological and inborn, a result of evolution? We tend tothink that is the influence of society that produces these differences. Butcould we be wrong?
Research showedthat these two halves of the brain had different functions, and that the corpuscallosum enabled them to work together. For most people, the left half is usedfor word handing, analytical and logical activities; the right half works onpictures, patterns and forms. We need both halves working together. And thebetter the connections, the more harmoniously the two halves work. And,according to research findings, women have the better connections.
But it isn’t allthat easy to explain the actual differences between skills of men and women onthis basis. In schools throughout the world girls tend to be better than boysat “language subjects” and boys better at maths and physics. If thesedifferences correspond with the differences in the hemispheric trunk line,there is an unalterable distinction between the sexes.
We shan’t knowfor a while, partly because we don’t know of any precise relationship betweenabilities in school subject and the functioning of the two halves of the brain,and we cannot understand how the two halves interact via the corpus callosum.But this striking difference must have some effect and, because the differenceis in the parts of the brain involved in intellect, we should be looking fordifferences in intellectual processing.
71. Which of the following statements isCORRECT?
A. Biologistsare conducting research where psychologists have given up.
B. Braindifferences point to superiority of one sex over the other.
C. Results ofscientific research fail to support popular belief.
D. Thestructural difference in the brain between the sexes has long been known.
72. According to the passage it is commonlybelieved that brain differences are caused by _____ factors.
73. “these differences” in paragraph 5refer to those in _____.
A. skills ofmen and women
C. the brainstructure of men and women
D. activitiescarried out by the brain
74. At the end of the passage the authorproposes more work on _____.
A. the brainstructure as a whole
B. thefunctioning of part of the brain
C. thedistinction between the sexes
D. the effectsof the corpus callosum
75. What is the main purpose of thepassage?
A. To outlinethe research findings on the brain structure.
B. To explainthe link between sex and brain structure.
C. To discussthe various factors that cause brain differences.
D. To suggestnew areas in brain research.
71. C 考点：推断题。文章的前四段讲了男性与女性之间的区别以及关于男性和女性大脑方面区别的研究成果，而第五段第一句“But it isn’t all that easy to explain…on this basis”（但是据此解释男性与女性在技能方面的差别不是那么容易的）。由此可见，科学研究还无法解释这些差别，答案为选项C。
72. D 考点：细节题。根据第三段倒数第二句“We tend to think that is the influence of society that producesthese differences”（我们认为是社会的影响造成了这些区别）可知，选项D正确。
73. A 考点：推断题。本段第一句提到“But it isn’t all that easy to explain the actual differences betweenskills of men and women on this basis.”，后面又举了学校男女生不同的例子，可以看出这里的“these differences”指的是本段第一句中提到的skills of men and women（两性技能），所以答案为A。
74. D 考点：推断题。文章的结尾，作者说我们不知道学校学生的能力和大脑两半球功能之间的确切关系。我们不懂大脑两半球是如何通过corpus callosum相互作用的，间接地提出对于corpus callosum的影响，多作研究工作。
75. D 考点：主旨题。结合全文可知，文章先提出男性和女性的大脑结构有区别，但是这一研究成果尚不能解释男性和女性在技能方面的差别。文章的最后作者提出应该做进一步的研究。所以答案为D项。
①are convinced of 对某事深信不疑
②minefield n. 潜伏危险的领域，布雷区
③intellectual n. 知识分子； adj.智力的
④unalterable adj. 不能改变的
Information isthe primary commodity in more and more industries today.
By 2005, 83% ofAmerican management personnel will be knowledge workers. Europe and Japan arenot far behind.
By 2005, half ofall knowledge workers (22% of the labor force) will choose “flextime,flexplace” arrangements, which allow them to work at home, communicating withthe office via computer networks.
In the UnitedStates, the so-called “digital divide” seems to be disappearing. In early 2000,a poll found that, where half of white households owned computers, so did fully43% of African-American households, and their numbers were growing rapidly.Hispanic households continued to lag behind, but their rate of computerownership was expanding as well.
Company-ownedand industry-wide television networks are bringing programming to thousands oflocations. Business TV is becoming big business.
Computercompetence will approach 100% in US urban areas by the year 2005, with Europeand Japan not far behind.
80% of US homeswill have computers in 2005, compared with roughly 50% now.
In the UnitedStates, 5 of the 10 fastest-growing careers between now and 2005 will becomputer related. Demand for programmers and systems analysts will grow by 70%.The same trend is accelerating in Europe, Japan, and India.
By 2005, nearlyall college texts and many high school and junior high books will be tied toInternet sites that provide source material, study exercises, and relevant newsarticles to aid in learning. Others will come with CD-ROMs that offer similarresources.
Internet linkswill provide access to the card catalogues of all the major libraries in theworld by 2005. It will be possible to call up on a PC screen millions ofvolumes from distant libraries. Web sites enhance books by providing pictures,sound, film clips, and flexible indexing and search utilities.
Implications:Anyone with access to the Internet will be able to achieve the education neededto build a productive life in an increasingly high-tech world. Computerlearning may even reduce the growing American prison population.
Knowledgeworkers are generally better paid than less-skilled workers. Their wealth israising overall prosperity.
Even entry-levelworkers and those in formerly unskilled positions require a growing level ofeducation. For a good career in almost any field, computer competence is amust. This is one major trend raising the level of education required for aproductive role in today’s work force. For many workers, the opportunity fortraining is becoming one of the most desirable benefits any job can offer.
76. Information technology is expected tohave impact on all the following EXCEPT _____.
A. American management personnel
B. Europeanmanagement personnel
C. Americanpeople’s choice of career
D. traditionalpractice at work
77. “digital divide” in the 4th paragraphrefers to _____.
A. the gap interms of computer ownership
B. the tendencyof computer ownership
C. the dividingline based on digits
D. the ethnicdistinction among American households
78. Which of the following statements isINCORRECT according to the passage?
A. By 2005 allcollege and school study materials will turn electronic.
B. By 2005printed college and school study materials will be supplemented with electronicmaterial.
C. By 2005 somecollege and school study materials will be accompanied by CD-ROMs.
D. By 2005Internet links make worldwide library search a possibility.
79. Which of the following areas is NOTdiscussed in the passage?
B. Nature offuture work.
C. Ethnic differences.
D. Schools andlibraries.
80. At the end of the passage, the authorseems to emphasize _____ in an increasingly high-tech world.
A. the varietyof education
B. the contentof education
C. the need foreducation
D. the functionof education
76. D 考点：细节题。第二段提到“By 2005, 83%of American management personnel will be knowledgeworkers. Europe and Japan are not far behind.”第八段第一句提到“In the United States, 5 of the 10faster-growing careers between now and 2005 will be computer related.”可知，信息技术对美国及欧洲人事管理及美国人的职业取向都有影响，只有选项D未提及。
77. A 考点：推断题。第四段第一句提到“digital divide”正在消失，而本段第二句提到“their numbers were growing rapidly.”，从中可看出，使用电脑人数增长，“digital divide”就在消失，所以推断出，“digital divide”指的是拥有计算机的人的数字差距，答案为选项A。
78. A 考点：细节题。第九段讲到“By 2005, nearly all college texts...and relevant news articles toaid in learning”（到2005年，几乎所有的大学教材以及许多中学的教材将与因特网连接，在学习中提供资源、学习材料及相关的文章），而选项A“所有的大学和学校的学习资料将转成电子教材”是错误的。
79. C 考点：细节题。第八段讲到了未来的职业取向（future careers），第三段讲到了未来工作的性质（nature of the future work），第九段和第十段分别谈到了学校和图书馆（schools and libraries）。由排除法知，只有选项C在文中没有提到。
80. C 考点：推断题。最后一段主要讲了教育的必要性，通过作者使用的“require”和“a must”可以看出在日益高科技的社会中人们对教育的需求。所以答案为选项C。
①management personnel 管理人员
②lag behind 滞后，落在后面
③competence n. 能力
④accelerate vi. 加快
SECTION B SKIMMINGAND SCANNING [5 MIN]
In thissection there are seven passages with a total of ten multiple-choice questions.Skim or scan them as required and then mark your answers on your answer sheet.
First read the following question.
81. The passage mainly discusses theeffects of _____.
C. hearing loss
D. heart attack
Now, go through TEXT E quickly andanswer question 81.
Aspirin may bethe most familiar drug in the world-but its power to heal goes far beyond theusual aches and pains. Exciting new studies suggest that aspirin can help fighta wide range of serious illness. “It now seems to be a benefit in so many areasof health,” says Dr Debra Judelson, medical director of the Women’s HeartInstitute in Beverly Hills, California. “I advise most of my patients, as longas they aren’t allergic to aspirin and don’t have bleeding problems, to takelow-dose aspirin.”
Some of themajor illnesses and conditions that aspirin or aspirin-like drugs might helpprevent are: Alzheimer’s disease, diabetes-related heart disease, heart attack,cancer and antibiotic-induced hearing loss.
81. B 考点：主旨题。由第一段第一句和第二段第一句可知，文章主要谈论的是阿思匹林的药效。所以答案为B。
①goesfar beyond 远远超过
②a widerange of 许多种不同的
First read the following question.
82. How many proposals does the passage putforward?
Now, go through TEXT F quickly andanswer question 82.
What kind ofenvironment do you want in the future? What can you do to help make it happen?What can other people do?
Education is oneway to help the environment. You can learn about the environment in school.
Radio andtelevision can give you information. Newspapers, magazines, and books also helpyou learn.
There are lawsagainst littering and against making the air and water dirty. Other laws helppeople to save resources. The law lowering the speed limit for cars helps tosave fuel.
Another way tohelp the environment is to plan for the future. We may have to find newresources. In the future, people may heat their homes with atomic power. Withoutplanning, some kinds of environment may not happen. People can act now to helpmake the future.
82. D 考点：细节题。通过快速浏览全文知，文章在第二、三、四、五段分别从教育、媒体、法规和未来的计划这四个方面提出保护环境的方案。
①learn about 了解，学习
②atomic power 原子能
First read the following question.
83. The main theme of the passage is _____in the G-7 nations.
C. death rates
D. work force
Now, go through TEXT G quickly andanswer question 83.
Citizens of theworld’s wealthiest countries may live longer than previously predicted,according to a study sponsored by the National Institute on Aging. By 2050,people in the G-7 nations (Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, the UnitedKingdom, and the United States) may be living anywhere from 1.3 years to 8years longer than official estimates now predict. Researchers at Mountain ViewResearch in Los Altos, California, examined 50 years of mortality data andfound a long-term decline in death rates. That may mean that fewer workers willhave to support many more elderly in the future than governments currentlyexpect.
83. A 考点：主旨题。根据文章第二句“七大发达工业国家，人们的寿命比现在官方预测的长1.3-8年”，可知答案为选项A。
①sponsor vt. 赞助
②previously adv. 以前地，之前地
First read the following question.
84. Which is the best title of the passage?
A. How toprotect your eyesight.
B. How tochoose your computer.
C. A few tipsfor computer users.
D. Eye troubleand headache.
Now, go through TEXT H quickly andanswer question 84.
Question: Myeyes and head ache when I work at my computer for a long time. What can I do?
Vision: It couldjust be your eyes. Make sure that you’ve had them checked and that you’rewearing any necessary corrective lenses.
Screen Glare:The light you read by may be too bright for your computer screen. Try to dimthe light, and if you need to, get a desk lamp for other work. Also, ifpossible, move your computer so you aren’t directly underneath a light fixture.
Screen and HeadPosition: You shouldn’t bend your neck when you read from the screen. That cancause headaches. Your eyeline should be 5 cm to 8 cm below the top of themonitor. The screen should be about an arm’s length away.
84. C 考点：主旨题。文章谈论的是为了避免用眼过度和头痛，给计算机使用者提出了几条建议。所以答案为C。
①corrective lenses 矫正视力的镜片
②underneath prep. 在某物下面
First read the following questions.
85. Clear weather is predicted in _____Chinese cities.
86. Which foreign city’s maximumtemperature is the highest?
C. New York.
Now, go through TEXT I quickly andanswer questions 85 and 86.
Forecasts for some major Chinese cities andforeign cities:
85. C 考点：细节题。通过中国主要城市的天气预报图知Beijing，Changchun，Guangzhou和Wuhan这四个城市是晴天（clear）。
86. B 考点：细节题。通过国外城市天气预报图知，Bangkok（曼谷）气温最高，为33度。
①drizzle n. 毛毛雨；vi. 下小雨
②overcast adj. 阴天的，多云的
First read the following questions.
87. If you need travel shop information,you should go to _____.
A. Guide FridayTourism Centre.
B. TouristInformation Centre.
D. Post Office.
88. Where can you find the Police Station?
A. In HenlyStreet.
B. In ArdenStreet.
C. In BridgeStreet.
D. In RotherStreet.
Now, go through TEXT J quickly andanswer questions 87 and 88.
87. B 考点：细节题。通过快速浏览，可知travel shop information可在Tourist Information Center处查询。
88. D 考点：细节题。文中倒数第四项提到“Police Station”，下一行指出“Arden Street”，可知答案选D项。
①Accommodation n. 住宿
②Bureau De Change 外币兑换所
First read the following questions.
89. How long is the Business Englishprogramme?
A. 3 months.
B. 6 months.
C. 4 weeks.
D. 10 weeks.
90. Which certificate programme is NOTmentioned?
A. TeachingEnglish for Specific Purposes.
B. Communications/ Networking Engineering.
C. GlobalOperations Management.
D. AdvancedSoftware Technologies.
Now, go through TEXT K quickly andanswer questions 89 and 90.
UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA, IRVINE
English & Certificate Programs forInternationals
Live, Learn, and Enjoy on the SouthernCalifornia Coast
Post-graduate certificates in 12 months [JZ]
• Electronic Business
• Global Operations Management
• Communications/ Networking Engineering
• Teaching English as a Foreign Language
• Advanced Software Technologies-6 months(focus on java -3 months)
• Digital Arts [JZ] English LanguagePrograms
• 4-week Business English or Conversation& Culture-Jan, Feb, July, Aug
• 10-week Intensive ESL-Jan, Apr, June,Sept
89. C 考点：细节题。在English Language Programs一栏下可以找到4-week Business English，所以答案为C项。
90. A 考点：细节题。在Post-graduate certificates in 12 months一栏下可以找到“Global Operationsmanagement，Communications/NetworkingEngineering和AdvancedSoftware Technologies”，而只有A项没有提及。
①Certificate n. 证书
②Networking Engineering 网络工程
本站小编 免费考研网 2019-03-14 (0)次
摘要 : 目录封面内容简介目录2003年英语专业四级真题及详解[听力音频]2004年英语专业四级真题及详解[听力音频]2005年英语专业四级真题及详解[听力音频]2006年英语专业四级真题及详解[视频讲解]2007年英语专业四级真题及详解[视频讲解]2008年英语专业四级真题及详解[视频讲解]2009年英语专...
- 目录封面内容简介视频讲解教师简介目录第1章 绪 论[视频讲解] 1.1 本章要点详解 1.2 配套考研真题解析第2章 机械设计总论[视频讲解] 2.1 本章要点详解 2.2 配套考研真题解析第3章 机械零件的强度[视频讲解] 3.1 本章要点详解 3.2 配套考研真题解析第4章 摩擦、磨损及润滑概述 ...辅导班资料 本站小编 免费考研网 2019-03-14 (0)
- 目录封面内容简介目录第一部分 名校考研真题第二部分 课后习题 第1篇 基础篇 第1章 绪 论 第2章 关系数据库 第3章 关系数据库标准语言SQL 第4章 数据库安全性 第5章 数据库完整性 第2篇 设计与应用开发篇 第6章 关系数据理论 第7章 数据库设计 第8章 数据库编程 第3 ...辅导班资料 本站小编 免费考研网 2019-03-14 (0)
- 目录封面内容简介目录第一部分 名校考研真题第二部分 课后习题 第1章 绪 论 第2章 关系数据库 第3章 关系数据库标准语言SQL 第4章 数据库安全性 第5章 数据库完整性 第6章 关系数据理论 第7章 数据库设计 第8章 数据库编程（无） 第9章 关系查询处理和查询优化 第10章 数据库恢复技术 ...辅导班资料 本站小编 免费考研网 2019-03-14 (0)
- 目录封面内容简介目录第一部分 教材精讲[视频讲解] 第1章 微型计算机基础概论[视频讲解] 第2章 微处理器与总线[视频讲解] 2.1 概 述 2.2 80386与Pentium4 第3章 8086/8088指令系统[视频讲解] 3.1 概 述 3.2 寻址方式 3.3 8086指令系统 ...辅导班资料 本站小编 免费考研网 2019-03-14 (0)
- 目录封面内容简介目录2017年宁波大学626毛泽东思想和中特理论概论考研真题2017年宁波大学626毛泽东思想和中特理论概论考研真题及详解2018年宁波大学626毛泽东思想和中特理论概论考研真题2018年宁波大学626毛泽东思想和中特理论概论考研真题及详解内容简介本书收录了宁波大学62 ...辅导班资料 本站小编 免费考研网 2019-03-14 (0)
- 目录封面内容简介目录第一部分 历年真题及详解 2017年初级会计师《经济法基础》真题（一）及详解 2017年初级会计师《经济法基础》真题（二）及详解 2017年初级会计师《经济法基础》真题（三）及详解 2017年初级会计师《经济法基础》真题（四）及详解 2018年初级会计师《经济法基础》真题（一）及 ...辅导班资料 本站小编 免费考研网 2019-03-14 (0)
- 目录封面内容简介目录第一编 教育研究方法的一般原理 第1章 教育研究方法概述 1.1 复习笔记 1.2 考研真题与强化习题详解 第2章 教育研究方法的历史发展 2.1 复习笔记 2.2 考研真题与强化习题详解 第3章 现代教育科学研究的基本思路及方法论原则 3.1 复习笔记 3.2 考研 ...辅导班资料 本站小编 免费考研网 2019-03-14 (0)
- 目录封面内容简介目录第1章 导 言 1.1 复习笔记 1.2 课后习题详解 1.3 考研真题详解第2章 需求、供给与均衡价格 2.1 复习笔记 2.2 课后习题详解 2.3 考研真题详解第3章 消费者行为理论 3.1 复习笔记 3.2 课后习题详解 3.3 考研真题详解第4章 企业和生产理论 4.1 ...辅导班资料 本站小编 免费考研网 2019-03-14 (0)
- 目录封面内容简介目录2001年西安电子科技大学422运筹学基础考研真题2002年西安电子科技大学422运筹学基础考研真题2003年西安电子科技大学422运筹学基础考研真题2004年西安电子科技大学422运筹学基础考研真题2005年西安电子科技大学422运筹学基础考研真题2006年西安电子科技大学42 ...辅导班资料 本站小编 免费考研网 2019-03-14 (0)
- 目录封面内容简介目录模块一 课后习题 第一部分 英国、爱尔兰、澳大利亚 第1章 英国简介（1） 第2章 英国简介（2） 第3章 英国政府 第4章 政治、阶级和社会 第5章 英国经济 第6章 英国文学 第7章 英国教育体系 第8章 英国的外交关系 第9章 英国媒体 第10章 英国的 ...辅导班资料 本站小编 免费考研网 2019-03-14 (0)
- 目录封面内容简介目录2007年德语专业八级真题及详解2008年德语专业八级真题及详解2009年德语专业八级真题及详解[听力音频]2010年德语专业八级真题及详解[听力音频]2011年德语专业八级真题及详解[听力音频]2012年德语专业八级真题及详解[听力音频]2013年德语专业八级真题及详解[听力音 ...辅导班资料 本站小编 免费考研网 2019-03-14 (0)
- 目录封面内容简介目录第一部分 历年真题及详解 2017年初级会计师《初级会计实务》真题（一）及详解 2017年初级会计师《初级会计实务》真题（二）及详解 2017年初级会计师《初级会计实务》真题（三）及详解 2018年初级会计师《初级会计实务》真题（一）及详解 2018年初级会计师《初级会计实务》真 ...辅导班资料 本站小编 免费考研网 2019-03-14 (0)
- 目录说明：本圣才课程免费下载，共包括。使用圣才课程密码激活后，圣才课程里的所有视频、电子书（题库）及资料均可使用。【网授课程】1.《消防安全技术实务》真题解析班2017年注册消防工程师《消防安全技术实务》真题及详解（1）00:48:502017年注册消防工程师《消防安全技术实务》真题及详解（2）00 ...辅导班资料 本站小编 免费考研网 2019-03-14 (0)
- 目录封面内容简介目录第一部分 课后习题 导论 政治经济学的对象和任务 第一篇 政治经济学一般理论 第1章 生产力、生产关系和生产方式 第2章 商品和价值 第3章 货币与货币流通量 第4章 资本及其循环和周转 第5章 社会总资本再生产和市场实现 第6章 信用制度与虚拟资本 第7章 竞争 ...辅导班资料 本站小编 免费考研网 2019-03-14 (0)
- 目录封面内容简介目录第一章 银行业运行环境第二章 监管体系第三章 银行基础业务第四章 银行经营管理与创新第五章 非银行金融机构和业务第六章 内控、合规与审计第七章 银行风险管理第八章 银行业消费者权益保护和社会责任内容简介本书是银行业专业人员职业资格考试科目银行管理（初级）&rdquo ...辅导班资料 本站小编 免费考研网 2019-03-14 (0)