常用口语8000句:恋爱和结婚(7)
网络资源 Freekaoyan.com/2008-04-12
●离婚
我们经常吵架。
We fight a lot.
Do you two fight? (你们吵架吗?)
Yes, we fight a lot. (嗯,我们常吵架。)
我不再爱我的妻子了。来源:考试大
I don't love my wife any more.
我老婆有外遇。
My wife's cheating on me. *cheat on...“在男女关系上表现的不忠”。
My wife's a two-timer.
My wife's secretly dating someone else.
My wife's having an affair.
我们感情不和。
We had a falling-out. *falling-out“感情不和”、“失和”。
We had a big disagreement. (我们之间意见分歧很大。)
We don't get along anymore. (我们再也不能在一起了。)来源:考试大
我已经改变心意了。
I've changed my mind.来源:考试大
I've reconsidered. (我想重新考虑。)
你变了。
You have changed.
You're not the same as before. (你和以前不一样了。)
你现在是不是和谁交往呢? 来源:考试大
Are you seeing someone now?
Are you seeing someone now? (你现在是不是和谁交往呢?)
Actually, no. (没有,谁也没有。)
我和妻子没什么共同语言。
I don't see eye to eye with my wife. *see eye to eye with...“和……意见一致”。
How's married life? (婚后生活怎么样?)
I don't see eye to eye with my wife. (我和妻子没什么共同语言。)
我们俩合不来了。
We just don't get along.
我想我很了解你。来源:考试大
I thought I knew you.
我和我的秘书有了婚外情。
I had an affair with my secretary.
和你在一起没意思。来源:考试大
I don't enjoy being with you.
We don't have any fun anymore.
我们离婚吧。
Let's get divorced. *divorce“离婚”。
I don't love you anymore. (我不再爱你了。)
Let's get divorced. (我们离婚吧。)
现在我和我妻子分居了。
I'm separated from my wife. *separate“夫妻分居”。来源:考试大
We are living separately now.
我不能失去你。
I can't get over losing you. *get over“(从疾病、痛苦中)恢复,重新站起”。
I can't recover from breaking up with you. (我无法接受和你的分手。)
I can't forget you. (我无法忘记你。)
和你分手是我最大的痛苦。
Breaking up is hard to do. *break up“朋友、夫妻间的分手”。
make up (和好,言归于好)
请不要伤我的心。
Don't break my heart. *break one's heart“使……万分痛苦,让对方因失恋而痛苦”。
I want to break up. (我想和你分手。)来源:考试大
Don't break my heart. (请不要伤我的心。)
Don't make me sad.
我们争论了好几个小时。
We argued for hours. *argue“是用理论来说服对方”或“各自坚持自己的主张而争论不休“。