21. [C] foster a child’s moral development
22. [B] burdensome
23. [D] an emotion can play opposing roles
24. [B] can result from either sympahty or guilt
25. [D] wrongdoings
26. [D] forests may become a potential threat
27. [D] lower their present carbon-absorbing capacity
28. [B] reduce the density of some of its forests
29. [A] To handle the areas in serious danger first
30. [C] supportive
31. [C] Flaws in U. S. immigratinon rules for farm workers.
32. [D] the aging of immigrant farm workers
33. [B] To get native U.S. workers back to farming.
34. [A] slow graning procedures.
35. [B] Import Food or Labor?
36. [B] urge consumers to cut the use of plastics
37. [B] prevent us from making further efforts
38. [D] We should press our government to lead the combat
39. [D] a top down process
40. [C] are far from sufficient
41. [A] remarks that significant moves may pose challenges to children
42. [D] thinks that children should be given a sense of involvement in homebuying decision
43. [C] advises that home purchases should not be based only on children’s opinions
44. [G] assumes that many children’s views on real estate are influenced by the media
45. [F] believes that homebuying decisions should be based on children’s needs rather than their opinions.